The Boston Blades are seeking interns for the 2016-2017 season.
Interns will assist in the areas of:
- Practice time organization, preparation & readiness
- Game day operations, including set-up, merchandise sales, ticketing, group ticketing, and break down
- Fundraising event planning and coordination
- Assistance with planning appearances and off ice charitable events
- Social media
- Other duties as assigned by the GM
Interns must be able to make most practices (Tuesday/Thursday evenings at UMass Boston) and games (Saturday nights and Sunday early afternoons, schedule to be announced soon but most games will be in the city of Boston).
Must be able to receive college credit for this internship. Duration and hours can be tailored to students?۪ program requirements.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to:
General Manager, Boston Blades